How to connect the KEWIKO WiFi:
- You need to have Wi-Fi enabled device (smart phone, notebook, tablet etc.).
- Check whether you’re in our wireless network coverage area. (please check if there is Kewiko_wifi in your WiFi connection search list or you can call to our operator )
- If your mobile phone or notebook search found Kewiko_wifi, then select it to setup connection.
- You can buy prepaid card from nearest reseller or pay through payment menu of Kewiko web page.
- If you are located too far from our network range or prefer to use desktop computer you need to purchase customer premises equipment (CPE)
- If you buy CPE equipment then your network connection becomes more reliable. Click here for more information about CPE devices.
KEWIKO WI-FI connecting coverage area (Line of sight from our network antenna)
- If you are connecting by smart phone or tablet, you need to be in 75 meters range from our network antenna.
- If you are connecting by notebook you need to be in 150 meters range from our network antenna /it might be different depending on your notebook computer model/.
- If you have a desktop computer, you need to purchase customer premises equipment(CPE).